My original XenApp Farm Health Check has had great feedback, and thanks to all of you who have modified the script and supplied me with the updated code!
So, finally, version 2 of the script is now available for download. The script has not been extensively tested so please let me know if you have any problems and I will endeavour to help.
The tests performed by this script are:
– Ping response
– Logon enabled
– Assigned Load Evaluator
– Active sessions
– ICA port response
– CGP port response (session reliability)
– WMI response (to check for WMI corruption)
– Citrix IMA, Citrix XML, Citrix Print Manager and Spooler services
– Server uptime (to ensure scheduled reboots are occurring)
– Server folder path and worker group memberships are report for informational purposes
– PVS vDisk and write cache file size
Level 13 (Regus)
92 Albert St
We also have a virtual office in Wellington.
0800 000 141
PO Box 34797,
Birkenhead, Auckland 0746